1. ALPHA NEIGHBORHOOD CLUB

MRS. MARY C. BELL, PRESIDENT

Organized 1911
Federated 1916

This club is composed of women living in the Haight and Ashbury district
of the city. Meetings are held in the evening; thus women employed
during the day are given contact with club life. The club values the
Federation meetings highly, as the reports from these meetings are
brought by the representatives and afford food for thought and duscussion.

The chief object of the Alpha Neighborhood Club is to promote the moral,
intellectual and civic good of the neighborhood. To do this we
co-operate with other organizations in the district. We have had to give
up temporarily our central idea of longer hours in the public and branch
libraries of the city. The high tax rate, made necessary by the demand
for higher salaries in all departments of the city government to meet
the high cost of living, renders it unwise to even suggest a Charter
Amendment carrying an appropriation.

The past year we have been in touch with the best thought on the subject
of Americanization, through our ex-President Mrs. Anne F. Hasty
attending the University Extension lectures on the subject. Mrs. Hasty
has brought us the gist of the lectures of John Collier and others. Mr.
Collier accentuates the high value of neighborhood friendliness as a
permanent factor in Americanization.

In the recent Salvation Army Drive Mrs. Bell worked as Captain of a team
that collected one hundred and sixty-two dollars.

OFFICERS FOR 1918-1920

MRS. MARY C. BELL, PRESIDENT
MRS. CHARLES H. SMITH, VICE-PRESIDENT
MISS S. R. LEVY, SECRETARY-TREASURER

Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant


2. ALUMNAE ASSOCIATION OF THE SAN FRANCISCO GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL

DR. JOSEPHINE BARBAT WINSLOW, PRESIDENT

Organized 1901
Federate 1920
Meets four times a year

The purpose of the Association is the advancement of all matters pertaining to the best interest of the San Francisco Girls' High School and its graduates.

Active membership is confined to graduates of the San Francisco Girls' High School; to the women graduates of the former San Francisco High School; and to women members of the Faculty of the San Francisco Girls' High School. The constitution also provides for Associate and Honorary membership.

The Alumnae has sponsored this year, a fund known as the Mary C. Prag Scholarship, to assist deserving young women graduates who may desire a university course. A large sum has already been contributed by the graduates, under-graduates and friends of Mrs. Prag. The Caroline Hunt Memorial has also been established and a handsome Victrola and records purchased by the members of the Alumnae, given to the Young Women's Christian Association in Mill Valley. This is a loving tribute to Mrs. Hunt, who is very appreciative of our remembrance. Both Mrs. Prag and Mrs. Hunt taught many years in the San Francisco Girls' High School. It is with pride we note the lasting friendships that exist among our members and the interest the graduates still take in their teachers.

 

 

OFFICERS 1919-1920

DR. JOSEPHINE BARBAT WINSLOW, PRESIDENT
MRS. H. F. LOGAN, FIRST VICE-PRESIDENT
MISS MARGERY McARTHUR, SECOND VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. H. C. WORTH, RECORDING SECRETARY
MRS. E. F. WOBBER, FINANCIAL SECRETARY
MRS. GEORGE F. KEIL, TREASURER

DIRECTORS

MISS GENEVIEVE SULLIVAN
MRS. L. VAN VLEIT
MRS. A. W. BROOKE
MRS. C. H. WILSON
MRS. S. LESZYNSKY
MRS. J. W. ROGERS

OFFICERS 1920-1921

DR. JOSEPHINE BARBAT WINSLOW, PRESIDENT
MRS. HARRY F. LOGAN, FIRST VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. GEORGE F. KEIL, SECOND VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. JOSEPH RANKIN, RECORDING SECRETARY
MRS. G. W. PRITCHARD, FINANCIAL SECRETARY
MRS. H. C. WORTH, TREASURER

DIRECTORS

MRS. CHARLES W. EICHBAUM
MISS GENEVIEVE SULLIVAN
MRS. H. B. LISTER
MRS. E. D. PACKHAM
MRS. CARROLL CHAPMAN
MRS. FRANK NELSON

Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant



3. ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGIATE ALUMNAE
CALIFORNIA BRANCH

MISS ROSALIND KEEP, PRESIDENT

ORGANIZED 1886
FEDERATED 1917
MEETS FOURTH SATURDAYS

We have held three special and nine regular meetings. We have given
receptions to President Neilson of Smith College, Miss Helen Taft of
Bryn Mawr, Mrs. Phillip Morse of Washington. Dr. Ida Smedley MacLean of
England, who visited this country in company with several other
distinguished British scholars in the interest of closer international
affiliation of college women, Mrs. Gertrude S. Martin, Executive
Secretary of the National Association of A. C. A. We have also
entertained the Senior women of Stanford University, University of
California, and Mills College.

Our various committees listred in the Year Book have accomplised much,
the work of the Baby Hygiene Committee in both San Francisco and Oakland
having been perhaps the most conspicuous and notable.

Many of our members have played an active part in other Federation Clubs
and have been members of their boards. Therefore the work of the
California Branch of the A. C. A. is more indirect than direct in its
contributions to the Federation of Women's Clubs.

OFFICERS 1918 - 1919

MRS E. J. MOTT, PRESIDENT
MISS MABEL PIERCE, VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. H. W. WHITWORTH, RECORDING SECRETARY
MRS. A. H. TAYLOR, BUSINESS SECRETARY
MRS. E. E. BROWNELL, CORRESPONDING SECRETARY
MISS EMMA NOONAN, TREASURER
MISS EDIT SLACK, AUDITOR

OFFICERS 1919-1920

MISS ROSALIND KEEP, PRESIDENT
MRS. FREDERICK FAULKNER, VICE-PRESIDENT
MISS ALICE JOHNSON, RECORDING SECRETARY
MRS. H. W. WHITWORTH, BUSINESS SECRETARY
MISS EDITH GRIFFEN, CORRESPONDING SECRETARY
MRS. T. J. BACIGALUPI, TREASURER
MRS. WILSON GOULD, AUDITOR

OFFICERS 1920-1921

MRS. WALTER D. BROOKINGS, PRESIDENT
MISS EMMA NOONAN, VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. WALTER DODGE, RECORDING SECRETARY
MISS ELIZABETH KELLAM, BUSINESS SECRETARY
MRS. H. A. KLUEGEL, CORRESPONDING SECRETARY
MRS. T. J. BACIGALUPI, TREASURER
MRS. WALTER BURPEE, AUDITOR

DIRECTORS

MRS. T. T. C. GREGORY
MRS. WILLARD WAYMAN
MRS. EDWARD W. CURRIER
MISS HELEN PECKHAM
MISS ANNE WHITLEY

COUNCILLORS

MISS MARION LEALE
MISS MABEL PIERCE
MRS. FREDERICK FAULKNER
MRS. H. L. DUNGAN

Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant


4. "The Association of Pioneer Women of California"
Mrs. N. Lawrence, President


Organized 1900 - Meets first and third Fridays - Federated 1918

On August 12th, 1900, a notice appeared in The San Francisco Examiner, asking "Why no provision had been made for the pioneer mothers in the celebration of California's Golden Jubilee."

A few days later three ladies called on Mrs. Noble Martin of Berkeley, and signified their willingness to join any woman's pioneer society that might be organized. Mrs. Martin then inserted a notice in The San Francisco Examiner, calling a meeting for August 28th, 1900. Six ladies responded and organized "The Association of Pioneer Women of California," the first pioneer women's society in California.

Thus was ushered into the field of Woman's Work, a club, not composed of young and vigorous women, but those who had passed the meridian of life.

The date for joining the Association and qualification for membership includes those who were residents of California prior to, and including the 31st of December, 1853. All daughters of pioneers and their female descendants are eligible and welcome.

The objects of the Association are, to collect and preserve the history
of Pioneer Women, and to cooperate with those who are working for the
preservation of the forests and song birds.

The Association initiated the idea of the "Log Cabin" in Golden Gate
Park. The Cabin was dedicated to The Association of Pioneer Women of
California, October 28th, 1911, and is used by the Association for
social purposes only.

As an historical society, the Pioneer Women have collected a large
number
of books and papers, all bearing on the early history of California.
Officers of this Association serve but one year.

Up to this date (May 1st, 1920) the Association of Pioneer Women of
California has no sections under which different chairman are working,
the Association having but recently become a member of the City and
County Federation of Women's Clubs of San Francisco. This work will
follow soon, however.


5. BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

MRS. ALEXANDER F. MORRISON, PRESIDENT
Federated 1920

The Children's Hospital undertakes to discharge the following functions
in the community:

1. To furnish free hospital, medical, surgical and social care for all
classes of diseases of women and children who are unable to pay fees.

2. To render all classes of professional, hospital and social service at
a nominal rate to women and children who are unable to pay the minimum
just fees of private physicians, but who are not applicants for charity.

3. To place at the disposal of reputable physicians wards and private
rooms with competent nursing care, intern service, laboratory, x-ray and
other technical and hospital facilities for the care of their private
paying patients; this service to be with equal courtesy to all and
special favors to none.

4. Out-patient service for the poor and those able to pay nominal fees
less than the minimum rates of private physicians; this service to
include all forms of medical and surgical care and social service,
assistance and advice.

5. Skilled pharmacy, x-ray, clinical laboratory, nursing and other
technical services for all hospital and out-patient departments.

6. Educational work in the systematic training of interns, nurses and
nursery maids is a prominent and constantly active hospital function.

7. Carefully outlined post-graduate courses in dietetics, surgical
nursing, obstetrical nursing, social service, infant welfare and
hospital administration are offered to suitable applicants. Appropriate
certificates are given to persons who satisfactorily complete any of
these courses.

8. Full and hearty cooperation in facilities and personnel with all
societies, institutions and organizations having for their object the
improvement of the health, social, economic and educational welfare of
the poor.

9. Systematic and constant efforts to enlighten and instruct the public
in civic duty, responsibility and the requirements of good citizenship.

10. No deserving poor sick child of San Francisco, who is not suffering
from a dangerous communicable disease, ever is refused care so long as
there are accommodations available. "Little Jim" and Pope wards of forty
beds are set aside for children suffering from incurable conditions.
These wards are for sick children whose pain and suffering may be
relieved by medical care. Crippled children who are otherwise well are
not admitted.

OFFICERS 1919-1920

MRS. ALEXANDER F. MORRISON, PRESIDENT
MISS MABEL F. PIERCE, VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. WALTER S. MARTIN, VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. E. S. HELLER, VICE-PRESIDENT
MRS. LUIS LANE DUNBAR, GENERAL SECRETARY
MISS EMILY CAROLAN, TREASURER

Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant


6. California Club of California
Mrs. Howard C. Tibbitts, President
Organized 1897 Federate 1916
Meets every Tuesday

During the present administration the members of this club worked faithfully and well on all war work activities, including Red Cross work, Bond selling, Thrift Stamp sales, War Camp Community service, and labored unselfishly for the sick and needy during the influenza epidemic.

The Club threw open its doors to the public, inviting it to share the educational programs given. These programs embraced a very wide range of subjects - local, national and international. The result, at times, was "standing room only."

It gave a practical demonstration of "Americanization" in an
entertainment to women of Slavic, Latin and Oriental nationalities, in a truly democratic and hospitable spirit. With a warm hearted appreciation several of these groups have reciprocated and given to our Club programs
of their national music, folk songs, and dances in their native costumes.

It has provided programs for the Women's Ward of San Quentin prison;
Tuberculosis Ward, San Francisco Hospital, Letterman Hospital, Y. M. C. A., Presidio; Marine prison, Vallejo; and its Choral contributed several numbers at the Municipal Concert.

It continues its affiliation with the Fine Arts Association.

Endorsed State Assembly Bill providing for a Bureau of Hygiene in
connection with the State Board of Health.

Endorsed bill on physical instead of military training in our public schools.

Protested against Senate bill attaching the site selected for the Normal
School by two previous legislatures.

Endorsed and worked for the good roads movement.

Endorsed the movement for conservation of the redwood forests of Humboldt County.

Recommended to Congress the changing of the name of Panama Canal to Roosevelt Canal.

Presented resolution to Congress asking the granting of all American
Indians full rights of citizenship and voice in court of claims, the
abolishment of Indian bureau system and establishment of public schools
for Indian children on the various reservations that have no schools.

Endorsed the resolution adopted by the Executive Board, City and County
Federation of Women's Clubs, repudiating the action of the Board of Supervisors of San Francisco in
criticising the Federal Government's decision in connection with the
Coal Miners' strike.

Recommended to the Finance Committee of the Board of Supervisors to set
apart in the coming annual budget an amount sufficient to pay the teaching force of the San Francisco school department adequate living salaries.

Recommended to the Board of Supervisors the establishment of a Fire Prevention Bureau.

Recommended to the Board of Supervisors and to the Park Commissioners
that hereafter such statues as are to be placed in our public parks be those of illustrious Americans instead of foreigners.

Inaugurated the work of creating a Municipal Clinic for the necessary
supply of morphine to addicts with the view and the hope of their ultimate cure.

Inaugurated the movement of a "Campaign of Education for Women"
concerning the signing of book (or other) contracts that hold their husbands liable for payment.

Actively worked on the movement for pure English, or rather, American
speech, warring against the use of grants and slang as methods of expression, and urged particular attention to the cultivation of the speaking voice.

In conclusion, report a new departure in the educational work of this
Club, viz., the initiation of Literary Teas, held once a month. On these
occasions distinguished authors and composers, local and foreign, have
been guests of honor. The relating of their experiences in their various
fields of endeavor certainly has deepened our interest in all that pertains to general culture.

Officers 1918-1920

Mrs. Howard C. Tibbitts, President
Mrs. Harry C. Morrill, First Vice-President
Mrs. Arthut M. Flood, Second Vice-President
Mrs. Joseph Victor, Recording Secretary
Mrs. A. John Aicher, Corresponding Secretary
Mrs. Walter V. Walsh, Treasurer
Mrs. John S. Phillips, Financial Secretary

Directors

Mrs. Walter Scott Gray
Mrs. George T. Marsh
Mrs. Charles P. Fonda
Mrs. R. B. Hollingsworth
Dr. Gertrude Hunter
Mrs. O. H. Fernsbach
Miss Russella Ward
Mrs. Ida K. Umbsen

Officers 1920-1921

Mrs. A. W. Scott, President
Mrs. O. H. Fernbach, First Vice-President
Mrs. F. M. Sponogle, Second Vice-President
Mrs. Chester Le Noir, Recording Secretary
Mrs. Lorin Barnes, Corresponding Secretary
Mrs. W. J. B. Lee, Assistant Corresponding Secretary
Mrs. John S. Phillips, Financial Secretary
Mrs. Charles Rosner, Treasurer
Directors

Mrs. Joseph Victor
Mrs. Walter V. Walsh
Mrs. Helen Treat
Mrs. L. H. Thompson
Mrs. John R. Jones
Mrs. O. H. Klumpp
Mrs. A. J. Aicher

Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant


7. California Home for Girls
Mrs. Edward Dexter Knight, Chairman
Organized 1913
Federated 1917
Meets first Mondays

A few years ago several representative Christian women of San Francisco
who were interested in charitable and social service work became
impressed with the serious need of an organization which would be
prepared to render aid to girls and young women who, for any reason, had
become destitute and were without friends in the city to whom they could
appeal for help. The number of cases to whom assistance has been given,
as shown in the tabulated report to follow, is mute but eloquent
evidence of the need and worthiness of such a work.

Two removals to more commodious quarters have been necessary since the
opening of the Home in the first little house. Financial support has not
been forthcoming in proportion to the increased needs, but the
organization has kept strong in the faith that when the great hearted
people once really know of the splendid work the organization is doing
and has in mind to do, there will be a half dozen giving aid toward the
support of the Home where now there is one.

In January, 1917, as the result of repeated demands, it was decided to
make an effort to meet another insistent need which, perhaps, may be
considered by many to be even a greater service to humanity, the welfare
of future citizens and the community at large, than the work of aiding
stranded girls. There had been no place in San Francisco where a
destitute young mother could board and have her baby with her. The Home
has extended its work to meet this great need also. Mother and baby are
taken in to the Home, and in some cases a home is found for the baby for
adoption, in others a boarding home has been found, and in others the
father has been located and the parents reunited, and in some cases a
position has been secured where a mother can work and have her baby with her.

In the six years closing January, 1920, over three thousand one hundred
cases have received attention. The following are some of the forms of
service which are included in this total, all of which represent cases
of destitution only:

1. Those who have been inmates of emergency home. 2. Positions secured
for others who have not stayed at the home, for which service no charge
is made either directly or indirectly. 3. Young mothers and infants
cared for. 4. Arrangements made for adoption of babies in cases wherein
the mothers are unfit or unable to care for the child. 5. Cases to whom
transportation to friends elsewhere has been furnished. 6. Garments
supplied to deserving women. 7. Destitute convalescents. 8. Cases
treated by the physician to the Home. 9. Drunk and drug cases. 10. Court
cases, covering various needs arising in the adult, probation, police
and superior courts, etc.

All inquiries regarding the work and donations or applications for
assistance should be addressed to the secretary.

Endorsed by Chamber of Commerce Charities Endorsement Committee.

The California Home for Girls (Incorporated), 2607 California Street,
San Francisco

Directors 1919-1920

Mrs. Edward Dexter Knight, Chairman
Mrs. Annette Blackburn, Secretary-Treasurer
Mathilde Karges, Acting Secretary
Mrs. E. R. Lewis
Mrs. H. K. Moulthrop
Mrs. Theo. J. Gosliner
Mrs. A. Krebs-Wilkins
Mrs. Robert Watt
Mrs. Chas. Levy
Mrs. A. Landsburg


Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant


8. The California Woman's State Democratic League
Mrs. Charles William Miller, President

Organized 1914
Federated 1918

The California Woman's State Democratic League organized in 1914, that its members might be active workers in the Presidential campaign; proved its raison d'etre in that memorable campaign, and with the lull following the unceasing activities of the Presidential year, determined to continue as a study club, meeting monthly, in the intervals between political campaigns, deeming the personnel of the club too valuable to disband.

The League assisted in many splendid undertakings of the City and County Federation, and at the annual convention luncheon of the Federation entertained the League members, with Mrs. Anderson Reid of the Woman's Federal Employment Bureau, as the guest of honor.

The League, through its president and members, enjoyed the Literary Section maintained by the Federation, under the direction of Miss Suzanne Throop, who, with Dr. Castle, deserves our everlasting gratitude for contributing this pleasure to us, and the president of the League takes this opportunity of saying that the meeting of the Literary Section was looked forward to with keen delight, and the anticipation on every occasion was delightfully realized when Miss Throop gave an
admirable presentation of the present day literature in her own pleasing way.

The League also participated in the fete given by the City Federation at
the Fairmont, each club exemplifying the activity of its organization;
in other words, showing for what it stood. The League stood for
President Wilson and the splendid work of his administration.

The League contributed to the Tuberculosis Fund, the Homeless Children
Fund under the auspices of the Native Daughters of the Golden West and
many other charitable enterprises. The League assisted in the
entertainment of distinguished visitors, notably that of Hon. Woodrow
Wilson, President of the United States, who was the honored guest at a
luncheon given by the prominent women of San Francisco. This affair was
held at the Palace Hotel and was a very large representative gathering.

Mrs. George Bass was also entertained on her recent visit to San Francisco.

Mrs. Bass, who is a well known resident of Chicago, is a member of the
Democratic National Committee and came to our city as a representative
of the National Committee. Mrs. Bass gave an interesting view of the
women in politics throughout the country, as she perceived them, during
her visits in the various states.

The League contributed largely to the success of the dinner given to
Hon. Homer Cummings, chairman of the National Democratic Committee,
and party.

The League endorsed the Preservation and Restoration of the California
Missions, and contributed to that good work, believing the Missions to
be a great contribution to the literature and art of our day, and
valuing them as a legacy of other times passed on to us. We should keep
them as vivid reminders of days that are past and bequeath these gifts
of historical value, to those that come after. The days of the early
Spanish settlers were the days of romance and religion.

The League joined the Federation in 1918 on invitation of Mrs. J. D.
McMaster, First President of the City Federation.

Hon. James D. Phelan, United States Senator, Honorary President
Mrs. Chas. M. Miller, President
Mrs. Irene S. Thom, Secretary
Mrs. Catherine Workman, Treasurer

Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant


9. CAP AND BELLS CLUB
Mrs. Ella M. Sexton, President

Organized 1904
Federated 1918
First and third Thursdays

The Cap and Bells Club was organized for the development of wit and humor, and for the study of the drama, music, languages and kindred subjects.

The pointed cap, wand and bells of the Jester form its emblem, and unusual dramatic and musical talent characterizes the membership list, so that the programs during the sixteen years of the club's existence have been of great excellence.

Section work, always an indication of progress, has received much earnest attention, and has proved a marked success during 1918-1920.

The study of Art, under Mrs. J. H. Crabbe, of Household Economics, under Mrs. J. A. Kuykendall, of Literature, including California authors, with Mrs. Jesse Whited, of French with Mrs. J. K. Plencz, bridge with Mrs. Marshall Harris, and modern dancing with Mrs. A. J. Rossi as chairman, added knowledge and variety, broadening, also, the outlook and self-expression of the members. Mrs. M. H. Heynemann was chairman of an excellent Red Cross Section during 1918.

The Cap and Bells Orchestra, with Mrs. B. Frank Howard as leader,
preceded by Mrs. Charles Ker, furnishes delightful numbers for programs,
and is of much advantage to the members composing it.

The dramatic work has been in charge of Miss Mae F. O'Keefe, during
1918-1920.

OFFICERS SERVICE FROM MAY, 1918 TO MAY, 1920

Mrs. Ella M. Sexton, President
Mrs. George S. Beadle, First Vice-President
Mrs. Robert B. Williams, Second Vice-President
Mrs. C. F. Adams, Recording Secretary
Mrs. John K. Plencz, Corresponding Secretary
Mrs. J. Emmet Hayden, Financial Secretary
Mrs. John Stewart Sinclair, Treasurer

DIRECTORS

Mrs. J. Edward Gilson
Mrs. Angelo J. Rossi
Mrs. J. A. Kuykendall
Mrs. J. A. Simpson
Mrs. E. O. Smith

BOARD OF DIRECTORS SERVING FROM MAY, 1918 TO MAY, 1919

Mrs. Walter S. Gray
Mrs. E. J. Morser
Mrs. Frank D. Monckton
Miss Mae F. O'Keefe
Mrs. Charles A. Schroth

OFFICERS 1920-1921

Mrs. Richard D. Martens, President
Mrs. Marshall Harris, First Vice-President
Mrs. Jesse Whited, Second Vice-President
Mrs. J. A. Kuykendall, Recording Secretary
Mrs. Walter S. Gray, Financial Secretary
Mrs. J. E. Gilson, Treasurer

DIRECTORS

Mrs. Charles Ker
Mrs. Angelo Rossi
Mrs. E. L. Smith
Mrs. J. Simpson
Mrs. Jack Sammi


10. CATHOLIC PROFESSIONAL WOMEN'S CLUB
Miss Genevieve Carroll, President

Organized 1910
Federated 1919
Meets second Wednesdays

The Catholic Professional Women's Club was organized in February, 1910,
for the purpose of looking after the comfort and welfare of the Catholic
girls enrolled in the San Francisco Normal School. With this end in
view, it sponsored the organization of the Siena Club, which is composed
entirely of girls attending the Normal School. This club has since
developed its own Alumnae organization, the Siena Alumnae, which has
largely relieved the older club of the responsibility of the Siena Club.

The Catholic Professional Women's Club then took up the Americanization
work in the North Beach section by the establishment of a class to teach
English to foreign mothers. This class was started in April, 1917, and
has been in session every school day since from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. It is
in charge of Miss Adele Zabaldano, and has an enrollment of fifty-four.
During the past year it has been necessary to add a kindergarten teacher
to care for the little ones who accompany their mothers.

The club conducts a Bible section under the direction of Rev. Father
Foote, S. J., and a literary section under the direction of Monsignor
Ramm. Besides this specific work, the club gives its support to numerous
movements for social and civic betterment, endeavoring to attain the
highest ideals of the Roman Catholic faith.

Meetings are held on the second Wednesdays of every calendar month from
September to June, at 4:00 p.m., while the Board of Directors meets
similarly on the fourth Wednesdays. All meetings are held in Junipero
Serra Hall, Young Men's Institute Building, 50 Oak Street.

OFFICERS 1919-1920

Miss Genevieve Carroll, President
Miss Eleanor Tierney, Vice-President
Miss Anna P. Hunt, Recording Secretary
Miss Gertrude Flanagan, Corresponding Secretary
Miss Pauline Des Roches, Treasurer

DIRECTORS

Miss Agnes Regan
Miss Norah Hussey
Miss Agnes Clary
Miss Agnes Gallagher
Miss Cicely O'Connor
Miss May Nolan
Miss May McCarthy

OFFICERS 1920-1921

Miss Eleanor Tierney, President
Miss Nan Hunt, First Vice-President
Miss Gertrude Flanagan, Secretary
Miss Pauline Des Roches. Treasurer


Transcribed by Elaine Sturdevant

HOME I NEXT

Page last updated July 13, 2002

Report any problems with the webpage to:
Graphics and Web design by Cyd Rawls